Launch a promising career and grow your skills, even if you are a recent graduate
If you have software simulation and device design experience with higher-frequency RF in the MEMS or semiconductor space, this position offers you some compelling opportunities. You will:
- Own the full development cycle for cutting edge RF MEMS ohmic switch devices, including a process design toolkit (PDK)
- Expand your experience in a broad role that spans concept to verification and includes design, simulation, and hands-on electronic testing
- Work with disruptive technology that has diverse potential with a goal of increasing power handling and frequency capabilities -- you will help us push to 60 GHz and beyond
- See the impact of your efforts as you work cross-functionally, helping teammates as well as the company design new products faster
- Launch a highly promising career with a well-funded startup, even if you are a recent graduate
We offer the best of both worlds: the innovative, high-energy atmosphere of a startup, built on a strong and stable foundation of investors -- industry giants GE Ventures, Corning and Paladin Capital -- and fully realized products. While all startups come with a degree of risk, with the technology, investor base and extraordinary team we've put in place, Menlo Micro has a high likelihood of hitting a home run.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, Menlo Micro
is a spin-off from GE Global Research that is leveraging more than 10-years of R&D and GE's proven Digital-Micro-Switch (DMS) technology to create a scalable product development platform that drives disruptive shifts in digitally controlled, RF, smart, high-power switching applications with Smart-Relay-Systems. Our goal is to enable the future of Power IoT and Communications today.
Pictured: The Menlo Micro MM5120 is the world’s first generally available high-power RF SP4T micro-mechanical switch. We have developed a new fabrication process and applied it to DC and wideband RF/microwave switch applications. This new innovative technology enables robust and highly reliable switches capable of greater than 25 W CW power handling at 6.0 GHz.