WITH THE RIGHT LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE, YOU COULD COME ONBOARD IN A PRINCIPAL DESIGN ENGINEER ROLE
If you combine professional RF design experience with a strong understanding of product engineering and the ability to work effectively with team members, Marketing and customers, this position offers you some compelling opportunities. You will:
- Take ownership of a new role, created to expand design capacity and fulfill demand for advanced products. In this interesting and challenging role, you will definitely enhance your skills and experience.
- Work on cutting-edge, next-generation RF MEMS switch products, architecting solutions and driving products to meet customer needs and market demand.
- Serve as a leader, building from the ground up, coaching team members, seeing and setting infrastructure, and driving products to market. At Menlo Micro, you'll never be a cog in the engineering wheel, but rather an innovator delivering highly differentiated technology that will turn the industry on its heels.
- Work with disruptive technology that has diverse potential with a goal of increasing power handling and frequency capabilities -- we are pushing to 60 GHz and beyond.
- Quickly see the impact of your work as you contribute to systems and processes and see how your projects deliver on the company’s strategy.
We offer the best of both worlds: the innovative, high-energy atmosphere of a startup, built on a strong and stable foundation of investors -- industry giants GE Ventures, Corning and Paladin Capital -- and in demand products. While all startups come with a degree of risk, with the technology, investor base and extraordinary team we've put in place, Menlo Micro is positioned to hit a home run.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, Menlo Micro
is a spin-off from GE Global Research that is leveraging more than 10-years of R&D and GE's proven Digital-Micro-Switch (DMS) technology to create a scalable product development platform that drives disruptive shifts in digitally controlled, RF, smart, and high-power switching applications. Our goal is to enable the future of Power IoT and Communications today.
Pictured: The Menlo Micro MM5120 is the world’s first generally available high-power RF SP4T micro-mechanical switch. We have developed a new fabrication process and applied it to DC and wideband RF/microwave switch applications. This new innovative technology enables robust and highly reliable switches capable of greater than 25 W CW power handling at 6.0 GHz.